We are looking for 7 full stack engineers who will be responsible for development, testing, support and documentation of complex web applications and who easily adapt to new technologies. They will also work with our clients’ business leaders and analysts to define and document detailed requirements. Additionally, they will be expected to demonstrate the use of industry best practices and procedures in the complete solution development life cycle.
Professional and Educational Requirements:
· BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
· Microsoft Certification in Software Development
Required Skills & Experience:
· Minimum of 8 years working in the software or re/insurance industry
· Minimum of 5 years experience in work-related .Net development using C#
· Web API and REST, Entity Framework
· Object Oriented developer with understanding of design patterns
· T-SQL with Microsoft SQL Server database development and administration
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Very strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to organize work priorities and effective time management skills
· Ability to make decisions and quickly resolve problems in a fast-paced environment while ensuring appropriate risk management and proper escalation / notification procedures are carried out
· Team player with exceptional customer service skills
· Experience in work-related Angular / AngularJS development.
· Experience developing solutions in the financial industry.
· SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services.
· Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
· Sound understanding of security principles.
· Experience with R or other statistical modelling language.
Upon request, applicants will be expected to submit in a code sample.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to the Human Resource Manager, Suite 1547, 48 Par-la-Ville Road, Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda or by email to email@example.comQualified Bermudians, Spouse of Bermudians and PRC Holders are welcome to apply.
Closing Date: 4th October 2017